Check-in guide for your appointment
- Please travel alone where possible and endeavour to arrive no more than five minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Our door will be locked.
- Patients can only be seen by appointment so that we are able to maintain social distancing.
- On arrival please stay in your car/outside the practice and phone our dedicated check-in line on 01877 330 724
- We will then carry out a risk assessment with you. If we have not received your electronically updated medical history we will update this with you over the phone.
- Once this is complete and the dentist is ready to see you the receptionist will unlock the door and let you in.
- Please wear a face covering
- Please do not touch any door handles.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands before you will be taken to the treatment room.
- After your treatment a staff member will take you to our reception.
- We accept card payment only (Debit/Credit card) to allow a contactless transaction. We will not accept cash payments.
- No toilet facilities will be available except in an emergency.
- All dental staff will be using personal protective equipment in line with current recommendations and evidence.
- If you are a patient in a vulnerable group, or are shielding but do require urgent dental treatment, we will try to book you in the beginning of our sessions where possible.