Whilst currently routine treatments involving aerosol generating procedures (i.e. drilling for filling, crown, root treatment etc.) are unavailable on NHS, we can provide these on a private basis.
Patients waiting for the treatment to be available on NHS again, will be added to a waiting list and will be contacted once restrictions are lifted.
What we can currently provide:
- Private: all treatment and hygienist appointments
- NHS: pain, broken tooth, temporary filling, extraction, infection, uncontrolled bleeding, trauma, concerns regarding oral cancer
We are currently still prioritizing the appointments mentioned above and will contact patients who have been on our waiting lists for their check-up when we have the availability.
The restrictions we work under are severe and the fact that we will be able to run less surgeries at the same time to ensure social distancing put extra strain on our services. We kindly ask for your understanding and will do our best to be of help in these difficult times.
Check-in guide for your appointment
- Please travel alone where possible and endeavour to arrive no more than five minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Our door will be locked.
- Patients can only be seen by appointment so that we are able to maintain social distancing.
- On arrival please stay in your car/outside the practice and phone our dedicated check-in line on 01877 330 724
- We will then carry out a risk assessment with you. If we have not received your electronically updated medical history we will update this with you over the phone.
- Once this is complete and the dentist is ready to see you the receptionist will unlock the door and let you in.
- Please wear a face covering
- Please do not touch any door handles.
- The receptionist will be wearing a face mask
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands before you will be taken to the treatment room.
- After your treatment a staff member will take you to our reception.
- We accept card payment only (Debit/Credit card) to allow a contactless transaction. We will not accept cash payments.
- No toilet facilities will be available except in an emergency.
- All dental staff will be using personal protective equipment in line with current recommendations and evidence.
- If you are a patient in a vulnerable group, or are shielding but do require urgent dental treatment, we will try to book you in the beginning of our sessions where possible.